Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I need some inspiration...

Well, I just spent the last 1-1 1/2 hours looking at other's blogs and I want to blog more often and then put it in a book like Berta did at Bbchronicles. What a way to journal. But, I need to inspiration to get started. I know that I have posts on here already, but there are some neat blogs out there. Mine is not one of them. I have so many thoughts running through my brain right now that I don't even know where to start.(There is a lot of empty space in my brain for thoughts to run.) Since my last post I have had a lot of things happen to me. Some good and some bad. Maybe on my next post I will update you on what has happened. I am struggling with my work and have a crazy idea to do something totally different but I am scared to death. More thought on this later too. Maybe this weekend I will sit down and spew my brains. It may even be therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment