Friday, April 30, 2010

I HATE SCALES!!!!!

Can I just tell you how bad I hate my bathroom scale?! It is so frustrating to feel like I go without all the tasty food there is out there and have the scale go UP! I was going to blog about my weight loss and I never started the blog, but did start the weight loss. It just isn't going very good-just like the weight loss blog. I have been working the evening shift this week and around 9 pm I start getting bored and want to eat everything in sight. The only thing that has been a weakness for me is the dang saltine crackers and butter or peanut butter. If I was at home, I would probably just go to bed, but I can't do that at work so I eat crackers. Well, the scale was up this morning. I wish I had eaten a candy bar from the vending machine instead of stupid crackers. I am trying to make today be a better day. I told Rob I was either going on a binge or going anorexic. He called and tried to make me feel better and the jury is still out if it worked. I do have my workout clothes on and my PLAN is to go exercise before work. I tried to get in for a massage, but they didn't have an opening until 4 and I have to go to work at 2:30. I am actually feeling better just writing down my thoughts. Hmm...maybe there is something magical about journaling.

2 comments:

  1. Mom, don't worry. Each day is a new beginning. You screw up one day just remember you can start all over the next. Keep positive. Try having fruity gum. I LOVE it when I am up at night and I am just sitting on the couch and my sweet tooth kicks in. Try doing the CORE plan on W.W. That is what I have been doing, I have lost over 4 pounds and I started last Sunday. You can eat how ever much you want. I don't feel like I am sacrificing anything. Good Luck Mom and stay positive. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorie, it is discouraging when the scales are mean to you. Don't get on them!!! Use your clothes as a guide. Hang in there, you've been successful before, you have the tools to be successful again.

    ReplyDelete