Thursday, June 10, 2010

Way to busy, even with the rain!

Wow, I can't believe that it has been since April 30 since I last blogged. I like my scales better now. I have lost about 20 pounds. In the last couple weeks I have not been as motivated, but I am trying to get back in the groove. I do know that even though food tastes good, it doesn't always feel good in my tummy. Now that doesn't mean that I don't eat until my tummy hurts. I have done some fun projects for my yard. Mostly with my flowers and flower pots. I will post them as soon as I have time to get on my computer at home. Rob is very busy with summer basketball and I have started running again. I am up to 3 miles and trying to get out the door 3 times a week. I listened to a book called "Born to Run" it was very fascinating to hear all the positive studies done for barefoot running/training. If you like to run, I suggest you read it. I have also been doing some actual reading and trying to find my favorite genre of literature. Work has had some very s-l-o-w days at work with a couple of crazy, busy days sprinkled in. Speaking of sprinkle, we have had too much rain. My lawn has more mushrooms than grass and with the cold weather, I have had to replant more than half of my flowers and garden. The garden is looking pretty good. So far no weeds. The carrots, peas, corn are comihng up. It will be fun to see how much it produces. Thank you Mel (Square-foot Gardener)!

No comments:

Post a Comment